Featuring 486 well-appointed guestrooms fitted with modern amenities, Hotel Istana in Kuala Lumpur provides a kind of pampering that is meticulously crafted down to the smallest detail.
All rooms are equipped with the following:
- Electronic room keycard
- High-speed WiFi (100 mbps)
- Full HD LED 42 inch television with movie channels
- In-room electronic personal safe-box
- Radio channels
- International direct-dial telephone
- Individually-controlled air-conditioning
- Mini-bar (Upon request and items are chargeable)
- In-room iron and ironing board
- Long bath with separate shower area
- Full-length mirror and shaving mirror
- Room amenities include bathrobes, slippers and digital newspaper
- Executive writing table and chair
- Luxurious amenities
- Shaving adapter with 115 – 230 V/AV cycles
- Complimentary coffee and tea making facilities
Breakfast is served from 6.00 am to 10.30 am during weekdays and from 6.00 am to 11.00 am on weekends and public holidays.
Dining at Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur allows you to indulge in a culinary experience that ranks among the most fulfilling in the city. Dining outlets come in various forms, each inviting you to a special epicurean journey in the hotel. They offer a wide range of dining options to suit every palate and price range to suit every budget :
- Taman Sari Brasserie
- Songket Lounge
- Sports Bar
- The Sweet Corner
Meetings & Weddings
Meeting: Whether for business or pleasure, Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur’s central location makes it a perfect venue for both corporate and social events. The pillar-less Ballroom has a capacity of up to 2,000 persons. It is one of the largest Ballroom in Kuala Lumpur and a highly sought-after venue for seminars and other large scale functions. The Ballroom has a separate lobby and entrance via Jalan Nagasari. Other venues include 19 meeting and function rooms. All of the conference and function rooms feature state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment.
Wedding: The hotel has a variety of elegant spaces suitable for holding an intimate reception, a banquet, or a pre-wedding dinner. Hotel’s wedding planners will make it their priority to tailor everything to your exact requirements and make your big day an experience never to be forgotten!
To get more about tourism as well as hotels & resorts in Malaysia, you can visit our website. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to let us know. We can reply you as soon as possible. You also like or share this article if you like it!